Termite Control in NY
Termidor® termiticide/insecticide is not labeled for termite control in the state of New York. Fortunately, BASF Corporation offers several excellent termite control products your pest professional can use to ensure your home remains free from termites and costly termite damage.
Termidor® DRY Termiticide
Termidor DRY delivers proven Termidor efficacy along with the unique “Transfer Effect™” of Termidor to control drywood and subterranean termites in almost any wood, virtually anywhere. It features a patented Microllose™-based formulation that can be applied with precision directly to termite galleries and doesn’t add moisture to wood.
Phantom is the only termite control product available in New York that combines nonrepellency, superior control, long-lasting effects, and the ability to control termite populations fast-all in a low-dose, virtually odorless formulation. There is simply no better choice for termite control in New York.
In some of the most extensive testing a pest control product has ever been subjected to, Phantom has consistently proven to provide superior termite control under almost any condition. What’s more, long-term field trials by the USDA Forest Service showed no signs of reinfestation at over 98% of study sites seven years after treatment by Phantom.
NY Loves Phantom
Phantom is the only liquid termite control that has been registered in New York. Phantom has a very low water solubility, which means it binds very tightly to soil and is less likely to be washed out of treated areas, and its active ingredient (chlorfenapyr) is applied at a low dose.
Your Phantom certified professional can provide you with additional information about Phantom and how it can be used to protect your home.
Advance® Termite Bait System
The Advance Termite Bait System, with its patented dual-stage, two-food-source design, provides the advantages of a bait system in a faster, more aesthetically pleasing design. This next-generation bait system eliminates entire termite colonies in as little as 120 days. Your pest professional may also use Advance® Termite Monitoring stations to monitor your home for any sign of future termite infestations.
The Advance Termite Bait System offers the following advantages:
- The advancement in termite bait technology via a dual-stage process that features an ultra low disturbance design to pattern termite’s natural feeding behavior, leading to enhanced colony elimination.
- A unique second food source (Puri-Cell™) preferred in studies by termites over the wood used in most homes and alternative bait systems.
- A very large containerized bait load, which allows for maximum bait to be fed to the colony in a shorter time to eliminate termite colonies faster, giving you peace of mind.
- Stations are only installed on the outside of the home.
- Low impact for the environment, family, and pets. The bait is locked in a secure station with no access by unwanted guests.
Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® Ant & Termite Foam
Alpine Ant & Termite Foam delivers quick control of isolated subterranean and drywood termite infestations. It is a dry foam solution that can be applied with precision to areas inside or outside your home that need immediate attention.